DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

is it time to suspend the djia , page-9

1. 395 Posts.
    The solution is neither to keep it going nor to suspend it. It's somewhere in between.

We need a circuit-breaker for about a couple of days to allow the combined world leader (G20) to figure out the best way to inject confidence back into the market. Then open the market and let it move according to the news from the G20.

I rekon if somehow, someone has any cash, and they are working the markets, this is THE BEST time to get in.

Some stocks are priced to what they WERE 5 years ago, yet they are fundmentally sound, low exposure to debt, providing dividend as per current turn-over (granted the dividends may drop now that demand will be reduced), but the bottom line is they are sound......and now are going for close to a song.

It reminds me of this story I heard about the great depression, someone owned a quite a sound stock at the time of the crash, and he couldn't even get a bid, so he said "I must have a bid, what's my bid??", He was offered $1, and he took it!!!!.....Now this is insanity!!!

Cheers

Moved from the "United States" forum. Original message number: 1155

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.