SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Kind of makes me you wonder....are the negative posters on every...

1. 2,273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    Kind of makes me you wonder....are the negative posters on every topic actually ISX associates?
    There is about 4-5 of them that everyone can list that just automatically go full negative.

"Look your honour, look at the continuing negative opinion that exists in the public domain due to ASX SOR and public trial ISX has been dragged through. The ASX have previously deemed this ananomous group as a reasonable and credible group, our reputation has clearly been damaged"

Why do these people persist with 100% negative sentiment to everything discussed. Even the most trivial of things. Surely and balanced/reasonable poster sees a few thing both ways or even some things in ISX favour. They come across as caring more about the outcome and having more to lose than the holders. Or they just get a rise.

Not sure the negative posters see that their negative views on the company as a result of ASX action could actually be a ISX positive in proving reputational damages.(if damages awarded) ASX used Hotcopper as an example of shareholders demanding answers and perceived public dissaproval of ISX to justify ASX actions and releasing of the SOR at the time.

If damages awarded it would be a hilarious dig by ISX to reference Hotcopper and the continuing negative sentiment that exists amongst the shareholding community.

Just thoughts and hypothetical ammusement.

Last edited by Treba: 04/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.