AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

is it time?, page-18

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    JF....the last time I checked word of mouth was in fact the most effective form of marketing as it provides the greatest endorsment for a marketing fee of zip.

A ground swell without the expense. Money saved on marketing means money spent on Esra on planes to presenting to Mid-Small Caps Confreneces, deals in India, and trial expansion in insulin and the Oxy patch.

I'm actually quite impressed with the marketing so far as it hasn't been wasteful, yet its been effective. The one thing missing jevelant is a sales update announcement that says we've hit $1 million a month, and that's with the Hong Kong delay and without the full Watson rollout.

If my wife is representative of all the POH shareholders spouses, then we'll have no problem. What more could you ask for than a product like bodyshaper to act like a light to a grass fire.........5000 shareholders is a phenomenal start to marketing. I can tell you - the Bodyshaper referral tree in my home already is 4 branches deep in a month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 43609108 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 44263580 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.