LSR 0.00% 0.1¢ lodestar minerals limited

Good point ole mate rochy. Also worth mentioning the previous...

1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Good point ole mate rochy.

Also worth mentioning the previous announcement where they have extended the drilling program 800m. This decision to extend was based on the recent drilling, results pending. Now speculate on what the results could be?

Spud - if it spuds, we have the defined extension and previous good results in our pocket plus an oversubscribed 2.3c $2m placement. I think sp will take a small hit, but will bounce back very quickly if not higher than current sp

Mediocre - some small hits, nothing major but pointing to the lode. I think sp will increase back to rochy's 3.7++ well before the May drilling results

Good - unlike my kids sp enjoys multiplication

Motherlode - small % but sky's the limit

I've been in LSR for 10 years now, been in and out multiple times and have now accumulated a healthy long term position, but let me say this is by far the most exciting point in time for LSR in the time I've been invested. I think it's in it's best buy state right now.

Simply put it's derisked and the ducks are in a row - all thanks to the previous announcement about defined extension May drilling, it's been completely derisked for the short term, with cash in the bank, many more options to come, LSR is setup very nicely to find the gold if it's there, no more short campaigns, only the real deal this time! The position we are in is no doubt due to excellent management, where else do you find blokes like this in the sub 20m MC space??? GLTAH
    Last edited by bjtu: 24/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.