PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

Lithium demand is growing which is fuelled by many electric...

1. 30 Posts.
    Lithium demand is growing which is fuelled by many electric vehicles. With China placing very strong incentives for Electric Vehicles where they will lead the world in production of EVs in the years to come, you will be pinching yourself to not be exposed to some form of Lithium company (please do research first and not just invest in any). This is mainly driven by the amount of pollution they have, where they are cutting fossil fuels to increase their quality of air. This is also seen in China ceasing coal-fired production between Nov 2017 - March 2018. They are serious on getting their air pollution reduced. They've also placed hurdles on obtaining licence plates on non-EV cars, whereas if you purchase an EV you obtain them directly!

With PLS having two great announcements, this secures PLS as a great investment to be exposed to Lithium. Personally, I was late to the PLS investment, but I bit the bullet and bought in initially around 80 cents and just doubled on open today around $1.07.

I invest based on future value and believe this company is at least worth double what its valued right now.

Disclaimer: ALL IMO AND PLS (no pun intended) DYOR.
    Last edited by Kronosco: 10/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.