TZL 12.0% 2.2¢ tz limited

is it up down or around , page-13

1. 1,373 Posts.
    re: is it up down or around ... kpool It may come to that but the principals will be on the lookout for maximising their returns. Having so much stock held by so few in this case is a safety device and hence a large factor in my support. Nothing like self interest as an effective shield! PE of course first need to bed down the deal. Do you think they care a toss about nuts and bolts? They'll be attempting to cut and paste, divest where possible and necessary and value add wherever possible. That's their MO. No TZL, no Intevia, no TFS so firstly scout the new territory and take a strategic position. Often getting all of something at the wrong time devalues the asset through lack of competition. I'm thinking of all the bigger players than PE who want a piece - read GE, Microsoft, Alcoa and probably many more. If they were to take a large part of the float through placements there would be more rapid development of the technology than if PE had the lot and then had to beguile their way into the markets. Much better to have the big players on board as insiders in my view. Still, I don't run the company so we will both have to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.003(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.645M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.2¢ $5.28K 240K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71504 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 1300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.