VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

is it verus fault, page-2

1. 71 Posts.
    cikku.... I've been a supporter of your posts for quite some time.Far more thumbs up than down. Unfortunately, I can't agree this time. I think you're way off the mark.
    Letting management off the hook by scape-goating GGP is delusional. I, like many others blamed blamed GGP in the early days for VIL's woes but as management's increasingly dodgy decisions became more evident I smelt a rat as far as FP went.
    It's ludicrous to say that "A lot of our funds have been spent by our management obtaining more accurate data about Fausse Point". If the truth be known the money spent the Geotech is only a fraction of the funds they've blown on other non-producing pie-in-the-sky projects. Why would an established operator (GGP) with 18% of FP, choose to walk away from the project? GGP aren't exactly rolling in clover atm.
    Last time I looked they were down 0.7 cent and scraping the bottom of the barrel with the projects they've entered into.
    You've really got to ask yourself, why would GGP hi-tail it out of a project they have 18% share in when they have next to nothing as a back-up?
    GGP aren't to blame. I'd suggest that their lack of enthusiasm is more a case of good business acumen rather than anything sinister.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.