Is it Woke to care about women?, page-156

1. 18,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I have but I don’t claim to live by those principles (Plato) . You do. So maybe your comment about me struggling with virtue is projection. It’s certainly hilarious

as to whether historical traumas affect my reading. Quite likely they do. But I am also capable of reading exactly what you write. My grasp on English and language in general is better than average but I know you regularly post things that say one thing yet read entirely differently

let’s take your post where you started ffs and you understanding of empathy. I read not only your posts but mine and the originating post. You are the one with a problem not me

funny that you want me to kindly give you the right to have an opinion but for you my opinions must be overlaid in some way. Is that so that you can diminish them

for someone who claims to care about women and concerned about family violence your responses to me suggest very strongly - “ only on your terms”. If you actually gave a stuff you wouldn’t have responded as you have to my trauma. You wouldn’t word your references to women’s choices as you do. You would show far more understanding of the psychological processes at play and you would, as you suggested in your opening post, think about the responsibility of the perpetrator

I noted with interest your emotional responses -
    commenting on how you think my trauma affects me, telling me to go away and take my ex with me. The latter was a particularly stupid response.

you care far more about not being challenged in your attempts to paint yourself as concerned for women than you do about the issue itself.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.