I’ll take your word for it. I was born a ginger nut and my last...

1. 29,600 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    I’ll take your word for it.

I was born a ginger nut and my last 2 years of primary school was in a class of 3 males and 22 females.
    Being the only ginger, I was shown just how easy it was for a group to assume that it was okay to target a person who was different.

People, not males or females are wired to pick on the less common or those who they think they can.

Women are definitely more susceptible to being bullied by men but they’re not adverse to being bullies as well.

Human nature (in my opinion) has shown me that either sex is happy to give anyone a kick in the crutch if they think they can get away with it.

My experiences have shown me that I don’t need to be more civil to any particular sex, knob’s are knob’s and I take each person on their individual personalities.

Blaming males or females is just a broad generalisation and broad generalisations are just an easy way for people to put others in a box.

Mind you, I’ve often been told.
    You seemed so nice and then you seem to be a dick.
    But the individuals seem to have forgotten just how much of a knob they have been.

I love the diversity of human nature.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.