Is it Woke to care about women?, page-247

1. 18,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I’ll stick with what my real, normal, live human friends think of me. They know me well and properly, don’t face mental health issues and engage in proper conversations. I’ll stick with decades of working and accumulated long term friendships.

every human is multi faceted and we work well or less well in certain combinations. we should all self reflect. But those who can only externalise and blame - well yes that’s a problem.

as to the opinion of people on hotcopper - I’m sure there are plenty here who think I’m a whatever. But funny the reaction. Maybe I should just be as rude as others. Or be more certain that I’m perfect. Or drink more. Or engage only in meaningless drivel. Or not have any opinions. Or accept abuse. Who knows - but judgments clearly get made regardless

i reflect from time to time on the nature of online debates - maybe the point is not to have a rational debate and clarify points of difference. My comment earlier about being perplexed about how I misunderstood - and it’s not the first time - stands. If people would rather simply write me off as a prat of some sort, or liking controversy or being combative without that explanation- then I guess I’ll just have to toughen up. After all who knows anyone’s reality

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.