KRR 7.14% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

Is it worth 4.9 cent a share?, page-16

1. 427 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Great comment Session but why do they comment about the grade in the ground. As previously explained by Tony in the interview it is the grade out of the ground that counts. KRC has proven 99.5%v + and still believes they can improve on that figure.
    So to all mining companies one of the bigger issues would be native title which once again KRC has explain that there is no native title cliams on those resources. We also have a deep sea port that is only 130 kms from the site which is very unique, as other companies don't have access to deep sea ports which increases the cost of them getting it to market.
    And if you go back through the interviews Tony also mentioned Master Metals which would be Aerospace and Military applications which is a multi trillion dollar industries.
    So IMO I believe we are in safe hands and with the sp falling yes it has hurts. Looking also at the trading daily volume someone is holding the price down and accumulating massive amounts of stocks. If noone was interested in the stock why are we being heavily trading daily with the sp being held around the 5c mark. These are my opinions please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.