KRR 7.14% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

Northern block drilling was finished a week ago. Waiting on...

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Northern block drilling was finished a week ago. Waiting on assay results for a nice boost to indicated (read LOM) & HG component.

It really all boils down to operating cost. Forget ideology and definitely definitely forget concentrate grade, that's only used so you guys can compare apples with unripe bananas. When push comes to shove 4 or 5 companies in the world will have capacity to keep mining if prices fall to $10, $9, $8... $5 / Lb. V is historically a peaky game and while we all believe in its future as a battery metal with perhaps an additional 30-50% added to global demand by 2030, it doesn't mean you can go in with a $7 or $8 B.E. The market knows this very well and has the deciding vote in who has the capital to go ahead and who doesn't.

TNG comparisons are fine, I certainly wouldn't try to justify their MC or believe they will get off the ground. If they don't, they are worth... ummmm? If they do, it's because of their reasonable grade Titanium.

I wouldn't, however, make TMT comparisons. I don't see KRC as a leverage play in any way, what V price do you use to get a better cashflow outcome? Remember you're starting from double the market cap (8x a few months ago!) I'll wait for your SS this week and check back in I guess. Peace and best of luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $19.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $1.758K 126.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 231006 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 604927 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.