RMA 0.00% 0.0¢ reeltime media limited

is it worth a punt, page-2

1. 2,986 Posts.
    It depends on your tolerance for risk, if it is very high - it may be worth a small punt. If the level is low to medium, I'd give it a miss for the moment as their future is too clouded.

As you will see from looking back on past posts on this forum, there are basically 2 schools of thought. One that thinks the current management can do no wrong & that it is worth buying at any price from 1.4 > 3.4c as put forward by newtrader77 and his alter ego phishpheet.

On the other hand you have believers in the sector & technology but that have serious concerns with current management who in their opinion couldn't run a chook raffle. This view is pushed by Chilia, myself and most every other contributor. We have seen the price drop from the mid .20c to current 1.4c in little over a year.

So, 'ya pays ya money & ya takes ya chances' with this one whilst under current management and with current capital structure. This sentiment could turn should they sweep clean management and board and take on a rich big brother.

You may have seen the puff piece on Inside Business this morning, it showed the potential but also showed the threats facing a company with no money in a sector that devours money like there is no tomorrow ( & in RMA's case that may be so.)

Roland Kulan looking good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.