GBG 0.00% 2.9¢ gindalbie metals ltd

Riddick,I wouldn't be counting the chickens at GBG until that...

1. 897 Posts.
    Riddick,
    I wouldn't be counting the chickens at GBG until that finance is locked in.

I know it should all be OK but I'd feel better if that was Ansteel making those positive statements rather than coming from GBG. And GBG using the term "effectively" on a regular basis regarding funding concerns me and is the same as when companies report that- the Directors are "confident" etc etc. Those words mean nothing and are used precisely because of that. It comforts shareholders but B&M can't be held responsible because the words have no specific meaning.

One thing I've learnt is never rely on what the companies tell the public. They all lie to varying degrees and they all exagerate. Afterall, they are protecting their jobs. GBG is one of the better comapanies in that respect as far as not trying to lead investors on too much, but even their ideals could come a cropper in this totally fragmented world of financial mayhem.

I usually like your posts but have a heart for the people who own those other stocks.

I spent a lot of time and effort trying to warn GBG holders on here that GBG and China would not be immune from this and that GBG had a lot further to fall.
    Nearly everything I said has come to pass in one form or another but I have never rubbed anyones nose in it who decided to hold through it. People could have doubled their shareholding if they timed it right and they know that. But if they held tight, so be it, it's their decision and they certainly wouldn't need someone ranting on now- after the fact.

Doesn't matter how smart we were or are, we are all still feeling some pain. I for one do not feel euphoric about selling high and buying more shares lower. I'd much rather have the shares I had and see the GBG price closer to $2.00 than 30c. It's not a nice feeling at these levels for anyone.

Otherwise,
    I think the release of the news in the Quarterly is what held up GBG yesterday against the general trend and while hard to say, it "looks" like the worst may be coming to an end for GBG and the markets in general.

Good news on finance and Ansteel's contribution from GBG may or may not push the price up much, but at least it will help to put a floor under it.
    Right now, without full finance or production it really has no floor

The economy is another matter and the pain has only just started there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.