SEN 0.00% 1.8¢ senetas corporation limited

is it worth over 80m, page-13

1. 1,017 Posts.
    The reality is that noone really knows anything. If individuals choose to support Australian technology companies or any other company that they believe in for that matter, that is their choice, not yours or mine. What other people think of someones investment strategies should not be any of their business! Most of us I hope, understand the dynamics of investing in the stock market. At the moment, we are all operating in the midst of one of the biggest bull markets in history where the majority of stocks are moving north, some quite dramatically. Unfortunately for those SEN investors, many of whom have entered the stock at much higher prices, they are impounded whether they like it or not. Therefore the numerous satellite observations of those without exposure, mostly negative and certainly unhelpful to those exposed, leave me feeling inert to human capability. Persoanlly, I wish everyone well with whatever they invest in but the day will come, make no mistake about it, when the market will implode on itself and ultimate test will then be who is left standing!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.