After World War II, an American soldier was going back to London...

1. 17,050 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    After World War II, an American soldier was going back to London from the front. He was on a very crowded train, and was looking for a seat, but the only empty one was next to an older lady, and she had her pet moodle on it. He said, “Please, madam, I'm very tired. May I please sit here?” The lady replied, “No. My precious little moodle, Miss Fluffy, is sitting here.”
    The soldier walked the length of the train again with no luck, so he went back to the same seat next to the same woman and said, “Please, Madam, I have been fighting at the front for months, my feet hurt and I'm very tired. May I please sit here?” The woman told him, “I cannot believe how rude you are! I have already told you that my darling little Miss Fluffy is sitting here.” At that, the American lost his temper, picked up the moodle and threw it out the window.
    An elderly man who was sitting across the compartment looked at the American soldier and said, “You Americans do everything wrong. You drive on the wrong side of the road, you eat with the wrong hand and now you've thrown the wrong bitch out of the window!”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.