AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

To be frank jtrain the outcome either way on AZZ means little to...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    To be frank jtrain the outcome either way on AZZ means little to me - I have a small residual position having been stopped out a long time before. My view generally on oil and gas is very bearish as I see little prospect of a sustained pricing recovery in the medium term. I took the title of your thread to be a stir and given that it is clear there are plenty of posters over-invested financially and emotionally I felt that it is unnecessary to continually speculate negatively given there is nothing shareholders can do. The recent quarterly doesn't give us any additional news - good or bad.

Someone else may have the answer but having looked at the last half yearly and annual reports it is not clear to me on what terms the Macquarie Facility can be used. I don't believe it is the simple answer to note redemption as this has not been stated by Directors in their response to Going Concern qualifications in previous financials. Directors have always stated their view that notes will be rolled over.

GLTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.