ZMM 0.00% 1.4¢ zimi limited

is japan up to no good?

1. 10,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Quick update from me now that im not banned after 7 days. The day before WHL management released an announcement providing an update on the Seychelles, i contacted management regarding my concerns regarding the lack of any updates and if there was any progress, as they have done before, lo and behold an announcement providing clarification was announced the next day. Full marks to management.

Based on the tone of the announcement, management appeared to make it very clear that us shareholders and the JV partner are being very patient, while the Seychelles government appears to be moving much slower than the 'middle of May' cited in previous announcements.

All this talk about Seychelles signing a JV with Japan has got me a little worried. If this isn't related to WHL's potential JV we are dealing with a real threat. I know petroseychelles have about 2 mil tied up in WHL but the Japanese Government has HUGE pockets....

Not sure how to get clarification (or from who) on whether Japan is a piece of our puzzle, or something to worry about.

IMO JV partner and WHL get full marks for keeping things on track, but i am worried about the Seychelles government, esp as they appeared to 'heavily market' their oil prospectivity at global forums and 'invite' lucrative proposals on Seychelles acreage very frequently.

The sooner the LOI turns into a JV and becomes 'binding', the sooner some peace of mind will be restored... thoughts ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.773M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.