JAT 7.19% 82.0¢ jatcorp limited

Jatcorp does not have 100% of the China market yet so I assume...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    Jatcorp does not have 100% of the China market yet so I assume they can improve their market share with the same products and the new ones like Vmeat.

Jatcorp improved their gross margin from 10% FY 2019 to a reported half year FY 2020 of 24% gross margin. There is no reason this can not move closer to 30% gross margin or more. They are moving to capture the retail margin with the eventual opening of mothers and baby's stores in china. It is my honest opinion that margins will improve over time if this trend continues.

There may be lots of people out of work temporarily in China but this should improve. Jat's market is in the middle class anyway, probably the last to lose employment. HC Momo is in china and says everything is just about back to normal. Daigou through students and visitors is suffering a downturn that will effect all company's products delivered to China this way. This will go on for quite some time, probably until there is a vaccine. There would still be Australian local China expats Daigou groups doing deliveries. Jatcorp is attempting to open up other channels anyway.

Still a great company to be in long term IMO.

GLTAH DYOR
    Last edited by CaptainSteve: 06/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
82.0¢
Change
0.055(7.19%)
Mkt cap ! $68.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
77.0¢ 82.5¢ 76.5¢ $528.5K 664.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3900 81.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
82.0¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.