JAT 0.00% 68.0¢ jatcorp limited

So the business is so far ahead of what the market previously...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    So the business is so far ahead of what the market previously valued a $40 million dollar business, and a lot of the risk is removed as we can now see that it IS quite profitable ans is showing it on a consistent level, and that doesn't excite you? Looking at a 20% drop over the year when the fundamentals are soaring tells me there's great value here.

I only found out about this share last Friday and after a few hours of research i bought a parcel on the same day. The products they have are in great naturally growing industries with a lot of data and positive consumer sentiment behind them, but more importantly to me the connections to China and ability to get deals done seem superb. From announcing a new product then confirming with shareholders so quickly that the sale channel is set and they've received significant first orders. It appears regardless of the product they've got enough connections/positive image of being an Australian brand that their items will always find distributors. Maybe I'm getting carried away but if that doesn't scream cash cow idk what does.

Seems some on here think the disconnect between share price and performance of the company will be permanent, consolidation means you could lose 80% of your value, 'i think the share is going to go up to $1 but i only want to enter at $0.048' and a lot of other really weird and confusing things for investors to say. Let me tell you, if they continue on their run and start bringing in 20% of the current 40m market cap as a net profit this share will not be 5c, regardless of if the share is being capped or not. There is definitely a point where the business itself is too valuable is to be valued at this current market cap and imo were heading there fast.

I will say the one negative of the current share price is if the company decides to issue shares to generate revenue their dilution is a lot higher than i think it should be. e.g. paying 2 million shares at 5c for a $100,000 acquisition when in reality these shares should be worth 10c so the company should only need to pay 1 million shares. Outside of this imo there is no downside to a share price being so low relative to company performance, only a great buying opportunity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $56.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
68.0¢ 69.5¢ 66.0¢ $108.2K 160.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24000 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 36668 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.