JAT 11.9% 66.0¢ jatcorp limited

Is JAT creating a MONSTER, page-1663

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    @CPT'nSteve. It may surprise you, but most gamblers gamble to lose. NOT TO WIN BUT TO LOSE!
    So too with the stock market There is always an element of chance, but if you don't do thorough research "you are investing to lose".

I admit I loved JAT's story. I was deluded that it might become a similar enterprise to A2. As you know, I went outside my investing guidelines, and got burnt for my trouble. My bad. lesson learnt.

Don't get into developing companies which will take years to make a profit. = JAT

Invest in companies which have a long record of profits, (increasing preferably) and preferably pay a franked dividend. = Not JAT.

Assess carefully the risk/reward profile. = Not JAT at this stage of its development.

These basic rules are of course negated if the company is subject to a takeover/ merger proposal by a "reputable" company. = Not JAT.

While you are young and have an alternate source of income, (job) you can afford to be more speculative, but don't rush in blindly as youth is inclined to do. If you accumulate slowly and carefully over the course of your working life, you will probably do as well, or better, than the speculators, and with less worry.

But do your own research and have fun....Marum Katze.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
66.0¢
Change
0.070(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $54.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
60.0¢ 66.0¢ 59.5¢ $116K 183.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 63.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 65879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.