JAT 0.00% 76.0¢ jatcorp limited

Is JAT creating a MONSTER, page-1813

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I am starting to get very annoyed at Jatcorp for being so quiet to investors this month. There was supposed to be a lot of things happening this month and we have had little information so far.

I emailed the new contact on the jatenergy website [email protected]  and also filled in the contact form on that website with this:

"To the Directors and Management team and staff, Jatcorp.

I appreciate that Jatcorp management are busy and are performing well above what I could achieve in business success. I do not criticize your dedication to move Jatcorp eventually to a very successful net profitable enterprise. Management and staff have shown excellent decision making ability’s especially in these tough Covid times. Only a few hiccups such as the NCA business.

I do however have a few criticisms in relation to Jatcorp investor relations.

I am a long term JAT shareholder and prolific poster on the Hot Copper JAT thread under the handle CaptainSteve. I have been finding extra info on your business and posting it on Hot Copper to fill in a few of the gaps left by your apparent lack of interest in investor relations.

I have a few questions

The old Jatenergy website states on the home page that a new website is on the way. The contact email is now using the domain address jatcorp.com

Is this where the new website will be and why is it taking so long? I could not run a business like yourselves but I would personally be able to create a website in a few days.

I recommend you employ the same company that has done the new Sunnya and probably Neurio and Auscess one.  These are excellent examples of what I would expect the new Jatcorp one to be like. It should have links to all Jatcorp subsidiary’s and possibly major clients as well.

Is it possible for the next AGM to be a virtual one with the opportunity to log in as an investor type in questions that could be answered? I understand some questions may touch on commercial confidentiality and should not be answered, but you will have a choice.

Why has Jatcorp been so quiet on the investor relations front? How about some virtual investor presentations with guests from some of your subsidiary management teams as well. We have practically no idea who they are and this is creating suspicion amongst some investors.

In summary, keep up the excellent business progress but how about throwing us poor deprived investors a bone or two.

Captain Steve”

I doubt this will get a response but it made me feel better.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.