JAT 1.69% 30.0¢ jatcorp limited

Yup. KTD did surprise. As NZ has signed up for China's Belts and...

1. 3,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Yup. KTD did surprise.
    As NZ has signed up for China's Belts and Bridges agreement, I thought all NZ primary production companies would soar. I'll give it a couple of months, I only bought KTD a month ago.

However other companies have done very well. I have traded in and out of K2F several times, at a profit each time, and arbitraged on several takeover offers at a profit. Also I'm up on BOQ, and BPT. I have reduced my BOQ holding a little this week. I got rid of the ones I had bought in the SPP (5,127) @$7.27 if I remember. You do the maths if you wish. As long as the trade is above my Purchase price - I only add up the totals at the EOFY. (Tax time)

Been making my "wages" in retirement. Which is all I aim for. I live quite well on $30K per year. I can afford to dine out a couple of times a week, and drink Single Malt; Laphroaig or Lagavulin to wet my whistle. Anything over that is saved. How are you doing? Is JAT in danger of being a "ten bagger" yet? As some nong claimed it would be. Dunno' when.. Maybe in the hereafter.

May all your troubles be little Jatties....Marum.(Die milchtrinkende Katze)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
30.0¢
Change
0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $24.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 30.0¢ 29.5¢ $11.36K 37.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37603 30.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 3682 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.