JAT 0.00% 52.0¢ jatcorp limited

The downramping here is a joke… I posted many months back when...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    The downramping here is a joke… I posted many months back when this was getting pumped at twice the current share price that the debt was a concern. Now they do two capital raises to be in a position to pay it all off and nobody is interested! All the sellers the past few weeks are placement flippers moving on (they aren’t long term investors). Everblu principals invested like half a million here as per placement Ann…. these guys only invest for bags, not pips. When the supply is exhausted this will move back up very strongly.

Buy low, sell high. This ticks all the boxes for me. Zero hype here, somewhere between $2-5 million net cash position, the underlying business is fundamentally very strong… if JAT is such a dog losing so much money then why has it paid $2.278 million in tax the past year?! If you take out the interest cost and income tax payments the underlying business generated a few million in positive cash flows. It’s actually simply remarkable how well they have managed the sector headwinds the past year. If/when revenue rebounds in coming months/years this will get taken over at a massive premium to the current valuation IMO.

DYOR
    Last edited by Waldo777: 30/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40000 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 2165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.