JAT 0.00% 65.0¢ jatcorp limited

Is JAT creating a MONSTER, page-2504

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Hi MM, I could be very wrong but my experience in Chinese stores in China is that you are right - low end stores are crammed to the rafters with a plethora of goods for sale. Every single spare inch of space is taken even the ceiling. 7/11 on every corner crammed full, barely room to get to the counter. Then as you move to more up market stores and products there is more space available and less brands. Do you see where I am going with this?
    I have not been under the impression that JAT are a cheap option that would want to cram every inch of a store to make a sale to anyone that walks in but want to attract mothers etc. with the best for their children (and parents, and grand parents) so I would suggest it may be possible that less is more in this instance. I am very happy that the store is open for business and that brand awareness may be in the forefront rather than simply sell sell sell at the lowest possible price and put any product that will fit onto a shelf for anyone that walks in....perhaps cigarettes should be behind the counter as well?

Just my random thoughts and ramblings

Cheers, GLTAH, NFA and NFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
65.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
63.0¢ 67.0¢ 62.0¢ $33.97K 53.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2300 65.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
66.0¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.