JAT 3.03% 32.0¢ jatcorp limited

Is JAT creating a MONSTER, page-30

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    IMO participation in singles day by JAT is possibly not the best way forward. It may have visibility benefits for your products but singles day seems to be about discounted prices. IMO JAT does not and should not discount its prices. IMO once prices are cut its very hard to get them up again. I note JAT does offer deals, at least at the wholesale level of buy some get extra free. IMO this at least maintains a consistent price. JAT is after the top end of the market and is, I believe, and should, maintain this focus.

Interesting news on the meat substitute products. I am also surprised they are ready to ship now in the event of a demand. The main problem for small company's getting an order from china is usually the large quantities required to fill the order. Apparently JAT and its partner have this capacity. Great news.

A large order for canola oil would be the icing on the cake. Lets hope JAT has the capability to fill a large order of this if the opportunity arises.

IMO the SP may move up with all that is happening with JAT new products etc. A few more buyers would be handy. The sellers seem to have eased off.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $26.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 33.0¢ 32.0¢ $13.77K 42.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 108612 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 51600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.