JAT 0.00% 75.0¢ jatcorp limited

I think JAT will be the last one still standing if there is an...

1. 3,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1270
    I think JAT will be the last one still standing if there is an increase in trade tensions. JAT has lots of contacts in china and their biggest shareholder is a Chinese billionaire. I think they will be ok no matter what.

Personally I was pleased to see Twiggy introduce the Chinese delegate and give him a forum to speak. It was after all about a deal to supply a large amount of test kits to Australia. I actually enjoy the rare opportunity's that I see representation from china talking about our good working trade relationships.

It is a concern as a JAT holder that Australian politicians keep stirring up trouble with China. They probably are acting at the whim of the USA IMO. Some right wing media like the Australian newspaper and the shock jocks seem to assist with this.

Probably a lefty view but I have been asking myself a few questions lately. With these lockdown laws and the possibility of going to jail in Australia for coughing in a supermarket, is there really a lot of difference between political systems in Australia and China.

All in my opinion.

GLTAH DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 75.0¢ 73.0¢ $41.80K 55.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19643 75.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
78.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.