JAT 0.00% 75.0¢ jatcorp limited

As all your comments are justified too? Maybe i get too a point...

1. 2,775 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 700
    As all your comments are justified too?

Maybe i get too a point where im sick and tired of having to explain why theyre wrong every time.

Its done deliberatly, i cannot believe that people are that naive.

Captain basically read my mind with his reply which I could not be bothered re explaining for the 1000th time.

You always come on here and say one or two lines with no justification but have the nerve to call me out.

Anyone that buys at this price will be laughing in a years time imo. I cannot be bothered explaining why so for your sake, look through announcements, quarterlies etc and compare the performance of JAT to other similar companies and the market value difference of each company. Do that and you will be able to see for yourself how much JAT is undervalued.

I always have my mind open to both sides but when people make ridiculous comments which are clearly uneducated or done deliberately to sway people looking at JAT on HC to not invest, i lose my patience.

I hardly post on here anymore or try to respond with reason like captainsteve does because thats what i used to do and after time you realise the effort isnt worth it for how many trolls there are here.

I genuinely wish everyone good luck for there trading but i do not give two cents to traders who deliberately down ramp. Thats not what investing should be about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.