BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

is jessie bad luck for biota?, page-2

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Craig my boy

Looks like you're the one with some sort of obsession...are you blaming me for losing you some money? Did you get in at $3.05? I'm very sorry about that.

Rather than TOUing your clearly personal dig at me, I'll leave it there for all to see so they can share my concern at some sort of deep-seated pain you must obviously be harboring.

Do you have a problem with my concern over your previous poor selection of thread title? Sorry, but I find it counter-productive, even in jest, to suggest that Biota is a bad stock. .

I guarantee you I was not having a personal dig at you if that makes you feel any better - you are clearly still a young player with plenty to learn - I'd suggest the problem may start with your handle - "speculator".

Suggest yoo spend less time on personal attack of a poster and speculation and more time studying stocks - look forward to you graduating to a new improved Craig the Investor, but you'll need to demonstrate a little bit of sanity in your postings (or at least your choice of headings) before you win me over.

LOL - lot's of luck, thst is ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.