"You cant do any of the below if you have a son of unitarian...

1. 25,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "You cant do any of the below if you have a son of unitarian belief

Both deny the son of the bible, and give you another gospel, another son."

Angus, help me understand you as it's mystifying -> I go to great lengths WITH the BIBLE to show and counter your errors.

You don't come back directly onto those Bible Back counters and Show WITH the Bible why they are not so.

Things like Heb, you CLEARLY draw upon after the cross events and align them with a pre-existing one, when that is clearly Not a Bible truth.

To Boot, you do NOT need a pre-exiting one to send and the Bible, YES the Bible clearly shows this.

You are showing all the signs that I did many years ago, seeing but you're not really and you probably have no idea that this in happening.

I addressed a post of yours, which needed a long reply for whole truths to shine, what about addressing that, before making claims, as per the above?

You should know full well, that you can in no way place Jesus as creator or even hands on, Isa 44:24 and more, throws that right out of the ball park.
    Jesus himself, doesn't place himself there when Man was made, so WHY would You.
    He clearly implies, that he found out by reading the scriptures, as he often quoted.

This agreeing to disagree, it's not just you saying it, but lets all get real, it's a cop out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.