"He became the 2nd Adam by faith in his father."He didn't...

1. 25,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "He became the 2nd Adam by faith in his father."

He didn't become, that is who God made him, born from Mary, made by the word and power and for this reason, he was the Son of God, the one he sent.

"He was the son of God identifying with God as a divine being"

No way was he identifying in the context that you create.

"Gods son was the first being and the author of faith"

Not what the Bible shows and I already covered this with the Bible, but once again, no reply.
    -----------
    "As the father has life in himself so has HE GIVEN TO THE SON TO HAVE LIFE IN HIMSELF
    John 5.26"

This has about 4 meanings.

Nothing to do with pre=existing whatsoever.
    For as the Father has life (words 1:4) in himself, so has he give to the Son (words) to have life in himself John 6:63, 68.

as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.

Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
    Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead (spiritually) will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live.

and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.
    Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice

Then after the cross, he has eternal life and NONE of the above has a thing to do with pre-existing, it is the 2nd Adam Man born from Mary in this picture.
    ----------------
    "
    "16 Forby him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him"

Now seriously Angus, you should be aware of the corruptions, errors in this???????????
    firstborn of creation, because in him were the all created - in him, for this reason the one to be, was the first of God's plans, followed by the all, that is why he is deemed the firstborn.

The All through him and not "by"
    The all is referring to all beings, in heaven and earth = us, and not the heaven and earth.

17 And he is before the all things, and by through him the all things consist.

through - on account of, by reason of, because of, for the sake of, Yehowah alone and by himself for the one to be born from Mary.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.