Is Jesus God?, page-120

1. 25,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Haha very funny, if Tert thought is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT AS IN THE SUBJECT OF WHAT "WORD" MEANS - DRRRRR
    then why bring it up as support for your take, sorry you just got caught out again and doing your best to wiggle from the trap you set and sprang on yourself,"

Do YOOOOU SEE what the 2 Thes 2 delusions are doing to YOOOOU?????????????????? rolleyes.png

REPEAT as THIS is -> "why bring it up" rolleyes.png and what.png???????????????????????

"From a post of yours, you appear to stumble or not be able to grasp, re John 1:1, 2 as to how your word can be, in, with, you and be you, so I'm going to paste part of what Tertullian first believed before he runs off the rails as he in effect, abandon what he FIRST states.
    From around the 200's with some highlights of importance."

What the Tert thought as to how many made up God = TOTALLY IRRELEVANT AS IN THESUBJECT OF WHAT "WORD" MEANS - DRRRRR

So for those WITH a BRAIN or even half a one, it can CLEARLY be seen as to WHY the ONLY part of Terts understanding was referenced = END OF THE STORY OF TRUTH WHICH YOU KNOW LITTLE ABOUT, TRUTH THAT IS.

So the subject of who the Word is, is irrelevant you Silly one.
    --------------
    ONE POINT YOU HAVE NEVER ADDRESSED FOR OBVIOUS REASIONS;
    If you falsely claim Jesus is the Word in 1:1 as you do, then 1:3 DEMANDS that you show that Jesus spoke the Gens creation into being.
    You cannot separate the 3 verses.

1:1b and 1:2 are the mind, plan and purpose, in, with (ongoing, in progress = toward) The Theon and while in You = And Theos was the Word = Theos IS The Theon = Father.
    All in PERFECT sync with Mal 3:1 and Isa 40:3.
    ----------------------
    Prov 18:13 - He who answers a matter before he hears, It is folly and shame to him.

Mal 3:1 - Behold, I send My messenger, And he will prepare the way before Me (Father). And the Lord, whom you seek, Will suddenly come to the temple, Even the Messenger of the covenant, In whom you delight. Behold, He is coming,” Says Yehowah (Father) of hosts.

Isa 40:3 - The voice of one crying in the wilderness: “Prepare the way of Yehowah (Father); Make straight in the desert A highway for our God = (The only true God and Father John 17:3).

Yehowah and his word, what it means, represents and brings is the first 13 verses, bringing the OT into the NT, predominantly his word, John the writer following in the above footsteps, as John the Baptist would also have been teaching all things in the 13 verses, Baptizing in water as well as mentioning, the one to suddenly come, who would Baptize with the Holy Spirit -> Words of Spirit (Holy) and life of the Fathers which are also referenced as Fire.

All things were made through Him (IT), and without Him (IT) nothing was made that was made. (Isa 44:24, Psa 33:6, 9)
    In Him (IT) was life, and the life was the Light of mankind.
    And the light (word) shines in the darkness (you), and the darkness (you) did not comprehend it. LOL.
    He came as a witness, to testify about the Light (word), so that all might believe through him.
    He was not that Light (word), but was sent to bear witness of that Light (word).
    That was the true Light
    (word) which gives light (word) to every man coming into the world. -> Including Adam

Psa 119:105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.
    Prov 6:23 - For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life,
    Fill up on it like Word wotsup LOL -> Matt 5:14 - You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. ->
    Peekaboo lol.

Jesus was raised in the word, filled up and Lo - Behold ->
    John 12:46 - I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

He (It) was in the world, and the world was made through Him (IT), and the world did not know Him (IT). (John Ch 14)
    He (IT) came unto his own, and his own received him (IT) not. (pre- Flood etc)
    But as many as received Him (IT), to them He (IT) gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name:
    who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
    1 Peter 1:23 - having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the word of God which lives and abides forever,

"All things were made" = Includes Jesus re Luke, Mary etc, referenced as Word MAN, which did NOT take place at 1:14
    And God was/is the Word = Father.
    Word God -> image of -> Word Man -> Named the Word
    OF God as he is deemed as a Word of God, titled "The".
    Image of The Word = a Word.
    God's word is Spirit -> That which is born of WORD is Word.

Your expressed words being your person expressed, hence Jesus became the express image of the God and Fathers Person Heb 1:3 KJV and backed by Jesus in John 14:10.

John 1:29 - The next day John saw Jesus -> (Word Man) coming toward him, and said, “Behold! The Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world!

"suddenly come"
    1:14 And the Word Man (existing) became = (on the scene) and dwelt among
    (IN) us and we beheld the glory (word) of Him glory (word) as only begotten by the side of the Father, full of grace and TRUTH.

(1:14 does NOT say -> And the Word became Man = another corrupted story, as that happened in the likes of Luke, John is NOT dealing with that).

By the side of the Father, Deu 18:18;

John 17:8 - For I have given to them the words which You have given Me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came forth (mouth Isa 55:10, 11) from You; and they have believed that You sent Me. (after Baptism 17:18)

17:17 - Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth.
    17:22 - And the glory (word) which You gave Me I have given them, that they may be one just as We are one: = One in word = Unity in one, like "I and the Father are One" = One in word so that God Word, The Word maybe all in all.

You can only become one as they are one by accepting, abiding in, making the word of God your way of life, it effectively becoming you, hence Glory here = the word = brings salvation and if that's not glory, then I must be Father Xmas.

Lo - Behold, according to the BIG Story line, you know that tradition of men stuff, we're to become God what.png
    No worries Kids, as apparently God is a BIG mystery, but not according to Jesus John 17:3.

Well fancy that eh, Jesus comes along and picks up the banner, the torch - the word of the Fathers 1:14 and runs with it.

I wonder Why Jesus was speaking the Fathers words and not his own, hmmm
    Hmmm, he was flesh eh?
    John 6:63 - It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh (words) profits nothing. The words that I speak (Fathers) to you are spirit, and they are life.

I SEE that makes sense, on top of, there is Nothing like letting Jesus explain things to us EH tongue.png

Sanctify them by Your truth. Yourword is truth.
    --------------------
    @starcluster

Star, I have only tagged you, so you can see how and why I see John's prologue, which then gives it a perfect Chronological flow of the Prologue, instead of it jumping forwards, backwards and forward again = a Mess.
    Only comment if you so chose to.
    WORD is the KEY to many messages, hence as you know, there is a huge play of words = Seeds with enmity (war) between them.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.