It was a one sided debate, I did the respectable thing and...

1. 25,149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    It was a one sided debate, I did the respectable thing and directly addressed ALL your points, and that respect rarely was ever returned.
    Your answers were predominantly you jumping into another topic = No answer at all.

Even when the Bible that I put forward showed your error, your only reply was to repeat your same error, that's not a debate.

The likes of your quote - I and the Father are one and what you claim it means, goes down in flames by none other than Jesus's Clear translation of your cherry pick, in John 17:20 -24.

Just like John 17:3, 14:5, and 14:10 nail with truth, as to exactly what Thomas was referring to, with NO guessing whatsoever.
    Next you will be promoting the tradition of men there, that Thomas was blessed for believing that Jesus was his Lord and God.
    And likewise others would be blessed without seeing, for believing the exact same thing.
    Both of those would be nothing but lies and totally ignoring the entire theme and that being, believing Jesus rose from the dead = No more and No less.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.