@Watsup I've already answered the question about whether Jesus...

1. 4,246 Posts.
    @Watsup I've already answered the question about whether Jesus was the Creator or not. It goes to prove you don't bother reading my posts.

In post #75753571 you said
    "a God = Yep, after the cross and glorified, the God and Father made him an only Begotten God John 1:18."

The verse itself says
    "No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him."

The verse says Jesus is the only Begotten God (Son of the Father). In other words, Jesus is Begotten of the Father and Jesus is the only one Begotten of the Father.

The word "Begotten" has to be understood properly. In Greek it's μονογενὴς (monogenes) There are two definitions. The first definition is "about being the only one of its kind within a specific relationship." This is its meaning in Hebrews 11:17 when the writer refers to Isaac as Abraham’s "only begotten son" (KJV). Abraham had more than one son, but Isaac was the only son he had by Sarah and the only son of the covenant. Therefore, it is the uniqueness of Isaac among the other sons that allows for the use of monogenes in that context.

The second definition is about being the only one of its kind or class, unique in kind. This is the meaning that is implied in John 3:16 (see also John 1:14, 18; 3:18; 1 John 4:9). John was primarily concerned with demonstrating that Jesus is the Son of God (John 20:31), and he uses "Begotten" to highlight Jesus as uniquely God’s Son—sharing the same divine nature as God—as opposed to believers who are God’s sons and daughters by adoption (Ephesians 1:5). Jesus is God’s “one and only” Son.The bottom line is that terms such as "Father" and "Son," descriptive of God and Jesus, are human terms that help us understand the relationship between the different Persons of God. If you can understand the relationship between a human father and a human son, then you can understand, in part, the relationship between the Father and His Son Jesus. The analogy breaks down if you try to take it too far and teach, as some pseudo-Christian cults (such as the Jehovah’s Witnesses), that Jesus was "born" or "created" by God the Father as a lesser god.

Now to the issue of John 1:1-14. Your response as is often the case gibberish. Seriously, it's not even proper English. In other words, your answer is meaningless so I can't comment on it. My position still stands:

John 1:1
    "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

a) The Word (Person A) was at the beginning (of creation).
    b) The Word (Person A) was with God (Person B, the God the Father)
    c) The Word (Person A) was God
    d) So, Person A and Person B MUST form the ONE and the SAME God as per the Christian monotheistic position.

If you care to respond using normal English, please do. I don't have the time to decipher gibberish.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.