"God so loved the world, he GAVE his only begotton son john...

1. 25,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "God so loved the world, he GAVE his only begotton son john 3.16"

Psa 2:7 - I will (not yet) declare the decree: Yehowah hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

Luke 1:35 - And the angel answered and said to her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called (not yet) the Son of God.
    Matt 1:18 - Now the beginning (birth) of Jesus Christ was as follows: After His mother Mary was betrothed to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit.

Matt 3:17 - And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.”

As the Bible well and truly shows, God did NOT have to have a pre-existing Son to send.
    All sent messages for Jesus are after his Baptism John 17:18, Gal 4:4 after he was born of a woman.
    Like others, he was deemed not of the world John 17:16

This is the gospel truth, everything else and every other version or foundation outside of this is apostasy and a lie, which includes the foundation you DON'T try to teach people what.png

"He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
    1 John 2.22"
    "
    You deny this truth by your own words"

I deny no such thing, I deny the picture of the Son that you paint, to which the Bible does Not support.
    Anti-Christ denies Jesus come in flesh = that is all he ever was, not Reduced to flesh and if one says he was, THAT IS THE MEANING OF DENYING HE COME IN FLESH.

Matt 12:37 - For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned eek.png

Yep, because ones words are their person expressed.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.