@starcluster"I have pointed out that debunk your Unitarian...

1. 25,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1

@starcluster

"I have pointed out that debunk your Unitarian view?"

What YOOU DON'T realize IS, the only debunking you do IS based on the tradition of MEN and not of the Bible and Inters and you IGNORE the CLEAR errors in some Bible areas, when the CLEAR evidence is put before you.
    JOHN in 1 John 1:2, 3 uses The Greek word for toward in it's correct location, which aligns perfectly with the SAME message in John 1 & 2 and he uses the CORRECT Greek word for "with" two to three times there as well.

Are you SERIUOSLY going to tell us, that this is NOT what John intended, but it should read like what the tradition of men after his say and use "with" instead of "toward", to give another totally different message?
    SURELY NOT rolleyes.png

YOU ARE BEING SHOWN ABSOLUTE, UNQUESTIONABLE TRUTH AND YOU CLAIM THIS IS A SIDE ISSUE = ARE YOU FOR REAL??????? what.png
    How do you sit back there feeling comfortable, knowing this truth and rejecting it?????????????

Is it because Matt 13:14 - And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: ‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive;

Do we need to be scholars, well lets us let Jesus talk to us -> Matt 18:3 - And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven. = The word of God = TRUTH of.
    Mark 10:15 - Assuredly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God (the word of truth) as a little child will by no means enter it.

Luke 17:21 - nor will they say, ‘See here!’ or ‘See there!’ For indeed, the kingdom of God (the word of truth) is within you.”

Let Thy Kingdom (word of truth) come on earth as in heaven.
    ------------
    I on the other hand stand firm with the true God of the standard Bibles.

In your delusions only, you reject Jesus's CLEAR intended meaning in John 17:3, that his Father alone was the only true God when he was here.
    You reject his quote from the OT Deu 6:4, Hear, Israel! Yehowah our God Yehowah ONE is = one being as per John 17:3.
    YOOU reject Paul -> ONE GOD THE FATHER who is not one of 3 persons.

Therefore, YOOOU are carrying, accepting, the father of LIES words = no two ways about it, placing you under 2 Thes 2:10, 11 of which you will have NO choice, to accept this CLEAR and obvious truth, BECAUSE this is what the BIBLE shows you will do, reject this message.

= SIMPLES BECAUSE the standard Bibles as you say, says so.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.