What YOOOU are in fact saying is -> Jesus You are childish.John...

1. 25,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    What YOOOU are in fact saying is -> Jesus You are childish.

John 15:21 - But all these things they will do to you for My name’s sake, because they do not know Him who sent Me.

The name of which YOOU, don't know Rev 19:12.
    AND the one who sent him, who YOU claim is Father, Son and Holy Spirit as PER the records of None other than YOOOU.

And My Brother sayeth unto YOOOU -> What you did/do to the least of MY People, you did/do to ME ALSO.

Hence The Word (Father) and The Word of God (Son) and Word wotsup sayeth unto YOOU, get behind US! rolleyes.png go GET! smile.png

That which is born of (The) WORD is Word, Yep Word of Him and the Son -> Word wotsup.
    Matt 24:35 - Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
    John 10:28, 29 - And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.
    My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand.

Do YOOU SEE what you are up against?????????

Rev 3:12 - He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of My God and the name of the city of My God, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. And I will write on him My new name.

Rev 2:17 - “He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat (words, message). And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

There are 3 names there, that YOOOU don't know. wink.png

And in them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says: ‘Hearing you will hear and shall not understand, And seeing you will see and not perceive;

Get serious, seek and Ye SHALL find as you need to
    somehow unlock 2 Thes 2:11 -> It IS in play!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.