Cut the crap ppm, as always, you play the man and not the...

1. 25,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cut the crap ppm, as always, you play the man and not the contents of the post, even joining part of the gutter Trash, by bringing in anothers family.
    Even Whereu had the respect etc, to make that a no go zone.
    That is nothing but low life, despicable behavior, the spirit of ppm, as always on display.

"I'll give you a hint wotsie of how to read the bible, if you want to understand it, you need to read it on its terms, not your own imagined corruption"

YOOU can Stick your satanic ways of reading the Bible up your ginger tongue.png
    Now picture Brother Jesus, tossing the tables in the Temple = YOU the Temple with your unholy father sitting on his throne above You, feeding you sun god bickies LOL

Would that be like the only true God and father in 17:3 is Father, Son and Holy Spirit = THAT IN NO WAY POSSIBLE, IS READING IT IN THE TERMS, CLEARLY SET OUT BY JESUS, THEY ARE BARE FACE LYING WORDS, which you are part of.

Jesus words are meant for today there, EXACTLY as they did for back then.
    You have tried to come up with all sorts creations to say this was not so.

Just as you come up with many creations, to avoid addressing Jesus's Truth, that he unquestionably defines the Father ALONE as the Only True God when he was here = 2 Thes 2:11 is clearly Blinding you to this clear and obvious and ONLY truth.

You also spread a pack of lies claiming, that whenever God is mentioned, it means Father, Son and Holy Spirit which is absolutely impossible to apply.

I'm translating EXACTLY as the apostles did and intended, NOT your deluded corruptions passed onto you.

"You lost, as nothing backs your claim, not even the bible sorry sunshine"

WE 3 lost NOTHING, you on the whole, have countered NOTHING with the Bible, just your decoy creations, come sermons, to try and fool and decoy people, to derail the valid points made, you full of it.
    -------------
    Mention family again, and I will directly email H/C and insist something be done and if not, legal advice.
    Gutter trash

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.