Is Jesus God?, page-558

1. 5,698 Posts.
    Yeah yeah, heard that a billion times, it won't work, as we all know about your creativity and your problem of comprehending what you read, Tertullian is a classical case, then CC starting Islam and the rest or your bloopers

Do you honestly think that only you can read the bible, honestly

You are interpreting it with your set seed of anti-trinitarianism which you got no basics religious understanding to come up with that notion in the first place.

You need to translate the bible with the same mindset it was written in, which you haven't got as it wasn't written with an WA hillbilly mindset
    Show us that the bible is written with your mindset or set seed first

I'll give you another hint, there are not 2 people after reading the bible will come up with exactly the same understanding, as the cheese between the ears plays a significant role of rendering it's meaning, exactly as you are doing, that is why no one, I repeat no one will understand your imagined take on it, that my friend is the real 2Thes when one hardens up because they can't take any "c" and posts as you do.

Anyway I don't give a hoot about what you don't want to believe, your conscience will have to answer that to Christ when you kick the bucket,

Snap out of it, fat chance, as we know it's you who put imagination on it

If you are so right, then you should be pressuring you wife first to snap out of it, as she's the better half of you and if you loved her in that she needs the wotsupian truth to be saved, she should be your main target not us whom you don't know, it's that simple, simple truth that you are all bluff in wanting to be a keyboard warrior with all this hogwash posting, sorry sunshine it dosen't work

Bye wotsie, I have better things to do then to cater to your simpleton stupidity

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.