Is Jesus God?, page-599

1. 4,321 Posts.
    1 For this life eternalThat they might know theeThe only true God1 cor 8.6

I typically use the NKJV. It says"yet for us there is one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom are all things, and through whom we live."

Here it says there is only one God, the Father of whom are all things. It also says there is one Lord Jesus Christ through whom are all things. That must mean that the two Persons here are God as they are both of divine power to create all things. Remember, in Genesis 1:1 it says "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth" God in Hebrew there is ’ĕ·lō·hîm, which is plural meaning God is more than one Person.

It's so presumptious of you to criticise people who call the Trinity a mystery. After all God is a mystery too. No one on earth knows God fully.

2 Father dosent mean father,its allegoricalSon dosent mean son,its allegorical as well

I didn't say that Father is a human father. It's the word we use in the standard English Bibles translated from the Greek word Πατήρ (Patēr). What's your point?

3 If you have 3 beings without beginning of days,then the whole gospel story is role playing

How so? Don't you believe that God is all Almighty and all-powerful? God is God!

4 There is no risk,because being self existent,which again contradicts the plain teaching of the bible

What plain teaching are you referring to? God is the uncaused Cause, the uncreated Creator. Don't you believe that?God’s name I AM embodies the concept of God’s eternality and immutability, both of which are linked to His aseity. God is eternal (Psalm 90:2). He did not have a beginning. He has always been. God is unchangeable (Malachi 3:6; James 1:17), always the same. He will be what He is forever. All of God’s attributes, His love, power, wisdom, etc. are eternal and unchanging. They are as they have always been and will never be any different.

5 When it says the son of God diedWell if you believe in the trinity and 3 co equal co eternal beings.There can be no death,because God cant die,which again contradicts the bible,when Peter said to Christ that he wouldnt let him die,Jesus replied get thee behind me satan

Jesus died as a physical human but His spiritual nature didn't. He was also born as a human. Remember? The Word became flesh and dwelt among us as per John 1:14.

6 The trinity contradicts the foundation Jesus gave us in matthew 16.16 that the gates of hell would prevail against

Matheew 16:16 saysSimon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”I think you are referring to verse 18:And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.

What's the contradiction? It explains how Jesus has the the power to keep the gates of hell from overcoming those who are true believers in Christ.

7 Historically,the origin of the trinity is from paganism,and didnt enter into so called christianity until the council of Nicea

Provide Biblical proof that the Trinity is pagan. Remember, we are supposed to rely just on the standard Bibles. After all, you too are quoting Biblical verse here.

8Revelation 17:5“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”The whore of revelation 17 teaches that God is a mysteryThe trinity is a babylonian teaching,pagan and fabulous

Again, provide Biblical proof that the Trinity is pagan.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.