IOH 0.00% 70.0¢ iron ore holdings limited

is kerry stokes a miner?, page-6

1. 7,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    Buckmeister & friends... The Oceans report was again bullish on IOH (as to be expected).

The most recent resource upgrade announcement plus other recent operational updates (back to the quarterly) show that there is the potential for no less than seven drilling results updates in the next month or so.

Some of these will be resource upgrades increasing the total Mt JORC, whilst others might be identifying new targets for further drilling & JORC down the track. The heli-rig is working overtime at Snake Valley as I tap my keyboard.

IV is the obvious (and potentially big) addition to our JORC resource base. Announcement long overdue but this shouldn't concern holders - does it really matter when IV results get announced?

Apart from IV, there are an additional six drilling targets either recently completed drilling, currently under-way or about to start.

The next 4-6 weeks should provide an excellent flow of announcements regarding all of these targets. Some have the potential to be very exciting and add significantly to the resource base.

I would not be expecting any "corporate" news until after the new MD starts work in mid November. It will be very, very exciting to get a sniff of M&A in November / December especially if IOH have had the chance to lift their total JORC resources to over 700Mt by that time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.