KCN 5.48% $1.38 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Is Kingsgate (KCN) a Prime M&A Target?, page-55

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    What people don't understand is that a dissenting voice does not mean the share price will not rise.

People want change.

They don't want a CEO who earns $600K for quite frankly a shit performance this year. 8 months delay that is her fault.
    They don't want a CEO who gifts themselves for $150m that Thailand needed to give us because they stole the mine. This is not Gibsons win.
    They don't want a CEO who lies to lenders and the market. (Taurus)
    They don't want a CEO who lies to market about ounces produced or isn't competent enough to know what we make a week.
    They don't want a CEO who does not know our debt level and tells multiple conferences an incorrect figure
    They don't want a CEO who cannot own up to a mistake, be a leader, and take one on the chin.
    They don't want a CEO who after becoming CEO is on LinkedIn like a rash and likes all other mining companies which is a blatant self-promotion.
    They don't want a CEO who thinks it's good to go to conferences when it has been the stated aim of KCN to buy back shares.
    They don't want a CEO who swears on a stack of bibles that we will make 20-25K ounces, and we make 9.6k
    They don't want a CEO who is insisting on another venture to secure herself a job when we are at the top of the cycle.
    They don't want a CEO who cannot execute and thinks being the CEO is a rockstar position where you get paid to fly around and speak to people on a telephone.
    They don't want a CEO who cannot give Thailand absolute hell and get us a descent settlement. I know someone who said to her on the phone that we need more compensation and there was silence. She was thinking and then, basically gave complete rubbish. So do not expect much (expect disappointment)
    They don't want a CEO who earns an insane $1.2m in two years and has 50K odd shares.
    They don't want a CEO who has worked for the company for 13 years and only bought shares after massive shareholder outcry and then did so from a bonus from a Capital Raise.
    They don't want a CEO who has worked for the company for 13 years and has zero share in KCN in their SMSF.
    They don't want a CEO who is that useless they don't have a SMSF.
    They don't want a CEO who presents like an uncouth homeless kid, using sexual phrase when communicating we are not hedged.
    They don't want a CEO who cannot update the market on what is happening with anything.
    They don't want a CEO who is Green as grass. If we pay market rates for a CEO we want a proper CEO.
    They don't want a CEO who is a people pleaser. You don't give a dividend or a buy back because your mate is a shareholder and that is what they want. You do what is right and you have a succinct well grounded, well thought out, confident answer as to why you are doing what you are doing.

I think you will see that this CEO is not fit for this office. It poses significant risk to all shareholders returns.
    KCN will be fine, it has a good asset, but I am not sure it can be exceptional and that will reflect in the SP.
    I once thought $7 etc. but that is not possible anymore or Not with this CEO at least.

Woodfr0mTrees

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.