DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

is kiril voting no...? ? ? ?, page-17

1. 1,396 Posts.
    consoldation i shall vote NO..

i also havent yet received any paperwork. ill get onto it in the nxt couple of days.

however, in relation the other voting item: ratification of past issued securities, from reading the INT announcement:

*they state every 12mths they are able to issue up to 15% of the listed tock without pre-seeking shareholder approval. about 4mths ago they did a recent script issue that they are now seeking to ratify mid year as a special vote only some 4mths after that event.

* the ann goes on to state, that if shareholders vote YES and ratify those past issued shares (from early 2011) within this mtg that this 'clearnace' or 'validation' of sorts then provides INT with an automatic clean slate and they then receive another 15% stock issuing capability threshold for 12 mths.

the question i pose to the forum.. is the ratification item just an admin item where being we are having an EGM with the primary goal to consolodate so the source is potentially thinking: well whilst we are here on consolodation item, we may as well ratify the issued stock now rather then normal practice at agm time?

or is it potentially more sinister whereas the underlying intent may exist to be 'free','immediately be empowered' to issue up to another 15% of stock thereafter without the need to wait for the natural 12mth cycle?

So whats the rush? why has ratification been included here and asked for midyear as a special item?

Should we accept that item and vote yes to ratify on the grounds thats its seen in light of just being a non-sinister admin matter?

or should we also make a stance on that item and vote NO as well? to send a clear msg?

id be interested to hear opinion from all corners on the above. thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.