EGR 0.00% 9.1¢ ecograf limited

Is KNL about to break out?, page-36

1. 1,839 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 272
    You have a very good point @mr_delta! And I agree with everything you’ve said.

On a side note though, I will add that I do not believe a single graphite company will meet a single self-imposed deadline. I think we’re beginning to see this play-out in the sector right now. I believe it’s the nature of the industry and a hard lesson I think Spinks may have finally learned.

I’m extremely bullish on KNL! But not until there’s greater market understanding of the graphite industry (as in the opaque nature of it, and customers not growing on trees), or until we announce finance (and we’ll probably plod along until then).

What is too easily forgotten is Spinks, a geologist, hand-picked Epanko, Merelani and Tanga before anyone else was in Tanzania. He selected those tenements to avoid pesky Tanzanite occurrences (this gemstone is revered in Tanzania and I can’t see anyone with occurrences of the gemstone ever getting off the ground). He picked areas with a sparse population to avoid issues with relocating large amounts of people, and to minimise costs. He choose areas which would produce commercial returns, why else do you think KNL uses the cut-off of ~8.6% TGC when others are talking about 5%?

He just can’t sell it.

The above reasons, and many more are why KNL has customers. It’s also why some serious institutions are getting on board.

As I was writing this the 600,000 sell order placed between 18.5-19.5 has literally disappeared into thin air, I believe, because someone took out 18c and they realised they risked being taken out. It wasn’t a sell order, it was an attempt to manipulate us holders. More and more money, of the manipulative kind (read big money), is coming on board.

Frustrated? You bet ya! But I also know in time all of this will be forgotten and I’ll be using KNL to take a giant step into an early retirement. (I hate banking! HAHA).
    Last edited by Simmpa: 21/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.