ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Is LAR on a leash?, page-10

1. 21,814 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2156

I totally agree with Whisky's views on the production rate from A#4. Sure, it absolutely begs the questions that DJ has raised and it is a banquet table for the conspiracy theorists.
    A#4 is this company's ONLY SOURCE OF SURVIVAL at the moment. The zone that they are in is geologically fragile and they are just letting it run under natural pressure until the gas issue is resolved, but, most importantly until they see what they can get from A#5.

And that is exactly where we are NOW, right at this very minute!!

So, I have absolutely no problem with the logic behind their current decisions.
    It's all very well for an expert to give numbers, but, A#4 is just one very small job for them, but, A#4 is CTR's very lifeline.

Unless, of course, they push A#4 harder, stuff the whole well up, have no income, BUT, they can then have a great excuse to go back to their "mates" and stuff a few more million shares into their pockets and further dilute the IC.
    Now, why didn't one of the best story writers in this forum consider that scenario? It would be the classic perfect finale to what would have been the greatest sting of this century!!!

Let's just wait to see what's in A#5 and then see what management does.

I am punting on the well, period!!! That's all you get with a ONE CENT bet!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.