ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Trumpy. Relax. You have identified the main reasons why the S.P....

1. 21,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2172
    Trumpy. Relax. You have identified the main reasons why the S.P. is where it is.

The "market" puts absolutely NO value on "potential to produce".

And, you hit it in one when you said "without news shortly".

That, again, is the "market", they also want news and without it are keeping away. i.e. .008/.009.
    And keep in mind that the "market" is made up of human beings, none of them infallible, with hundreds of different emotions and agendas, so, it can be extremely wrong too. But, "fundamentally", that's the price that they are only prepared to pay for CTR with the ACTUAL "fundamentals" that exist.

BUT, if you put both of those current SP "negatives" together what do you get?

""Potential to produce", becomes "producing" and "without news", becomes "news" and you can guess what the "market" will do with both those aligning together!!! "Fundamentally", alone!!

Those of us who try to read the facts into this picture, instead of trying to discover conspiracies, have worked that out. Join THAT side of the debate UNTIL we are PROVEN wrong. Then, we have another story altogether.

But, let's get Atzam#5 out the way and see how it is managed before we start listening to those financial wrecking balls and fiduciary masochists, who seem to be getting all of their warped "pleasure" in seeing this thing implode and are doing all in their capabilities to try to make that happen.

Trumpy, that is a very sick place to be, put them all on ignore until we get those results.
    The conversation will certainly continue regardless of the outcome, I'm hoping to be on the right side of that conversation. Hope you are with me and the rest of the reasonable crew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.