ETR 0.00% 0.7¢ entyr limited

Is LAR on a leash?, page-86

1. 21,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2149
    As the sentiment about this company seems to have swung predominantly to the negative, conspiratorial viewpoint, with all of us now waiting for "news" and hopefully, for "production news" it would be great to start up a "contrarian" discussion from those that have still not succumbed to the prevailing sentiment.

There are some very learned and experienced people in this forum and it would now be great to see if the conversation can be concentrated on what they believe that "news" and "production" might deliver and what affect that will have on the S.P. considering that current "fundamentals", 160 barrels a day and 2.3 million barrels are the numbers that the "market" is using for that current "valuation".
    Be nice to get away from the doom and gloom with all of that new data seemingly just around the corner.

e.g. Starting from what I would consider to be the absolute minimum, what if A#5 simply replicates the flow rate from A#4, thus doubling the production (income) and the reserves.
    Or, more positively, what if A#5 can deliver 400 barrels without risk and they tweak A#4 to produce the same? i.e. Going from 160BOD to 800BOD!! What would the market's valuation be then, based upon those " fundamentals"?
    Many "potential" extrapolations, but, I would have thought, much more fun than just competing with the conspiracies from the "other side". Anyone game enough to have a try?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.