is life fair?or not, page-50

1. 11,316 Posts.
    Is life fair or not will depend on the individual's brain process.
    One person will see problems as stepping stones to their destination in life.

The same problems to another will have him quit saying life's not fair.

It's not what happens to you that's important, it's how you handle it that is.

Decades ago I was travelling around Aussie with a boat and trailer when I got a flat tire on trailer. I stop on the crest of a hill to change tyre. ( life's not fair) I changed tyre and went to drive off and starter motor wouldn't work . ( Life's not fair) I tried to push the vehicle down the hill to clutch start it. Wouldn't budge.( 3rd.time life's not fair)

I have up and downs and sometimes I think life's not fair, then I remember that day and it changes my thinking.

I walked around vehicle looking for stone in front of tires. The last wheel I looked at had only 3 stud out 8 studs left holding the wheels on.

Had not all of 3 unfair events happened together I would have driven over the hill losing rear dual wheels.

Most likely loosing control of truck with a two ton boat and trailer pushing me off road possible killing me.

3 bad lucks made one real lucky boy.

So what looks like, life's not fair could possible be very fair. Give it time.

To simply answer question, what ever YOU think is fair or not.

cheers,
    syp

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.