LMP 3.57% 13.5¢ l&m petroleum limited

Hi Pixby,I agree 100% with you about what you are saying, I...

1. 301 Posts.
    Hi Pixby,
    I agree 100% with you about what you are saying, I would like to buy some more of these most of these little oil and gas companies have to pay alot for drilling and I don't think LMP are paying that much for the drilling of fireball creek project.

sorry I copyed and pasted this:
    The Fireball Creek-1 exploration well, scheduled to commence in late January 2008 within PEP 38521 (West Coast), will be drilled to approximately 450m to test a potentially productive trend of shallow gas opportunities within the permit and, if successful, should provide an opportunity for the Company to develop early production and revenue. L&M is funding 65% of the well costs to earn 32.5% equity within the permit and, upon completion of drilling, will be appointed Operator for the Joint Venture.
    Subject to receiving approval from Crown Minerals, it is intended to re-process 200 km of existing 2D seismic data overlying the PEP 38521 (West Coast) permit. This would then be used by the Joint Venture to develop the future work program.

They are drilling for a really large amount of gas and if they pull it off I think they will get a lot of interest. I think they have fair amount of cash in the bank too Lmp are really undervalued I think.

KEY PETROLEUM farmed into a well (20% interest) not that long ago for gas and it cost them alot and they didn't find anything LMP have farmed into Fireball Creek at a very good price IMO.

I also hold a lot of Providence shares listed on AIM in London and would be a very happy man if Exxon farmed into one or more of these up coming wells.

Anyway cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LMP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.