SVG 0.00% 2.0¢ savannah goldfields limited

Is LNY in autopilot mode

1. 5,182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3146
    Now fast approaching the end of FEB, no drill rig in sight, no plan, surely all directors back on deck by now and dealt with all other interests and must be ready to roll sleeves up and get down to some work to unlock wealth for their holders or will we continue on autopilot until they run out of money and talk it all up prior to another CR or worse another AGM, such BS isn't it and a huge disappointment LNY is fast becoming IMO. I am extremely frustrated by this company. I expect much better than currently being fed from this company as should every holder..

I would love to call an EGM and do a 249D and spill the board but with so many holders that would not vote/support and given many of the top 20 would imo probably support the board it is too big a task and costly expense to spill at this point in time. So what else can we do. Holders in future always vote against standing directors and rem reports always do this as this is an easy way to get a strong message to boards who fail to perform. Holders all have to vote so when companies end up in exactly the same position we face ourselves in, we can do something. But now one can only make ASX complaints with continuous disclosure rules, blah, blah, etc, etc and they do nothing. Or we sell and move on!! Until we finally get a serious commitment from LNY.

Remember underperforming companies normally end up in administration and SH's lose big time and underperforming directors should never be allowed to remain in office. Everyone is accountable in providing the absolute best for their holders. Seriously can anyone seriously say that is what we are getting from LNY. Certainly isn't from where I see it. So much potential but we lack aggressive commitment imo..

Every holder deserves much better and IMO nothing is going to change until LNY has a serious change of directors, rent an office which is not conflicted and a detailed and fully costed drilling plan which is seriously going to happen, this has to urgently be announced now imo. I have invested too much here to sit and watch nothing happen. Time to escalate my concerns as should every holder. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $2.008K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 111768 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 47060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.